Monday, February 17, 2014
5. Gabriel Herman
I think the 60 second deadline is the most useful. When it all comes down to it, what is the stuff that your product needs to have. What is absolutely necessary. On my youtube page I desined a system tht allows the user to continuously play videos, similar to netflix. If I had to say, in 60 seconds, what I want on my re designed webpage, I would have to say a function that randomly chooses a video from a list of recomended videos. I had functions in my design that allowed the user to choose the next video, shut off the continuous play function, and even a fancy way to look at the screen, but those are all nice to have features. The only necessary thing that my new continuous play function would absolutely need is the random choice and the instant play of the next video. All else I would leave out of my presentation for the backers of my project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment