Sunday, February 2, 2014
3- Corbitt O'Connor
In my week two blog post I discussed the iPhone app Shazam.
http://www.shazam.com/
In my previous post I discussed how Shazam is a simple yet effective app that allows users to figure out the songs that they are listening to. Shazam is an app that comes in both free and paid versions that allow different levels of access. To the casual user the idea behind this app is to use the free version and be able to identify songs that they are listening to and would otherwise not know the name of. Shazam uses the tagline "Experience More" which shows that they value users being able to expand their music library for the sheer enjoyment of the user. I personally use this app often and it has allowed me to expand all that I listen to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment