Tuesday, February 18, 2014

5- Corbitt O'Connor


For Project 3 I focused on the aspect of YouTube's homepage where the recommended videos are located. I believed that they were not in a prominent enough location and that it would be better for YouTube to make recommended videos a more important piece. A good technique for revising my final product in regards to focusing on this feature would be the Aim Low technique. The 80-20 rule in the Aim Low technique would go to prove that I should have focused more on the usable aspects of the homepage and not try to change it as drastically as I attempted. The homepage was simple enough as is and by adding new features I made the mistake of thinking that all users would prefer it when in reality most likely many users would prefer not to have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment