Google Translate (translate.google.com)
In my previous post, I talked about Google Translate and its obvious design. It is very simple to use and the design is intuitive because people do not have to try to figure out how to use it. It just comes naturally. This app allows people to translate words and phrases into the language of their choice. It may not be completely accurate as a native speaker would say the word or phrase because of the different variations of languages and so on but it is close enough.
I believe the motivation behind this application was to help people communicate with people of other languages more clearly. Another motivation would be to help people learn other languages. This app helps me a lot because I am minoring in Spanish so as a user, I love it because it is easy to use, I can find the words I am trying to think of faster than looking it up somewhere else online, and it gives other options of translation if you do not think that one fits what you are looking for. This app does not have any advertisements. This helps a lot with time. It also doesn't annoy me when I need to come up with a word fast. This app is very to the point and it does not add extra things that are not needed. This helps the focus stay in one place and the users to be happy. They can go to the app, get what they want, and leave. Google does not care for making people stay on this app or having advertisements to make more money off of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment