HELP systems are great but they are also a lot of work for the users at times. Personally, I usually just end up Googling my question about the program instead of going to the programs personal help area. It comes up with the answer faster. I sometimes go to the HELP system of the program to learn more about it but not usually when I have questions. This is just for me to learn more features. We would not need as many HELP systems if the design was more obvious but I think we will always have HELP systems because there is always going to be someone who doesn't understand. Also, with the "bad" designs in the past, we are not used to the intuitive designs sometimes but after figuring them out and using them, they are so obvious that we do not even think about it anymore. For example, I never knew about the filters on Snapchat until I read the update. I now barely even think about it anymore that I had to learn how to turn this on and use it. It is just a very obvious way of changing the filter.
Categories of people to focus on for Project 5 personas are people who are fans of this particular hero. Also, potential fans. You want to attract more fans and with something really cool, this is obtainable. The potential fans are also children. Children are the future fans of these heroes and they will be the ones who ask their parents to buy them toys that are made after the gadgets of these heroes.
No comments:
Post a Comment