Monday, March 31, 2014
9-William Worth
To me, HELP systems are a great and very useful way to find information, but agreeing with Corbitt's post below, I feel as if HELP systems wouldn't be necessary if the design was truly "good" and "obvious". At the same time, I also feel like no matter what design there is, there will always be someone who doesn't know how to use the design as effectively as others because products are designed based on personas. Not only that, but when it comes to developing personas for project 5, the categories of people to focus on are the people buying the superhero products and who follows the comics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree that HELP systems aren't as necessary for good designs, but at the same time no design is perfect, so there will always be someone who can benefit from HELP systems.
ReplyDelete