Sunday, March 9, 2014

8 - Gabriel Herman

When I began this class I wondered if it would just be another pass just for trying class. I was surprised when I received less than stellar grades on my first assignments. When I read the comments on my assignments from the grader I began to realize what it meant to play the full game. Just trying to write and draw what I  thought would get a passing grade was not satisfactory. I had to rethink designs, then modify the redesigns. I have found that Playing the full game is tedious, very tedious. But I have always found tedious things rewarding when they are finished. Playing the whole game is more rewarding than just doing what you think is the minimum. IN general I have enjoyed being pushed to be creative and make usable design documents. I look forward to the next half of the semester.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriel,

    I can totally relate to your attitude at the beginning of the semester and I can say I felt the same way about my first grades as well. I like your change of perspective on what this class means and what its real goals are. Continue to push yourself to learn new things and strengthen your skills as a young human computer interaction designer.

    ReplyDelete