Tuesday, April 1, 2014
9 - Steve Lawyer
I believe HELP systems are good methods for learning how to do something step by step. Some HELP systems are really helpful because they allow you to view and comment information on their system which allows people to learn from one another. I think this type of system works best because it often allows people to foresee potential mistakes and sometimes offers better alternative solutions. Not only do I find them useful, but they also seem to work for most people. Since the web contains so much information and is always expanding with new information, its easy for people to want to make a quick search on the internet to find help. I don't think they are substitutes for good designs but rather crutches for bad designs. Meaning if the design was really good, people wouldn't even have to think of using a help or tutorial system. For project 5, the people to focus on should include anyone interested in the superhero you've selected. For example, people who read comic books or watch movies involving your superhero.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment