Monday, January 20, 2014

1- Sam Sheahan

Hey guys, my name is Samuel Sheahan (generally going by Sam). I am a junior majoring in informatics with a cognate in security, as well as minors in criminal justice and human centered computing (I don't really know what that is yet.) I was born and raised in beautiful Chicago, Illinois, where I still currently reside. With my father being from Kentucky and my mother being raised in California, I somehow group up playing hockey, and even went so far as to a take a year off of school between high school and college just to pursue playing. I played goalie here for the IU club team before re-injuring one of my knees, so now I am a proud member of the Alpha Tau Omega fraternity.  I also played water polo in high school, and was a member of the improv comedy club.

What really worries me most about this class is what I took away from our meeting: that I'm now going to be walking around pissed off everyday about things just aren't designed to the best of their abilities. Not just doors, but OneStart, and that stupid crosswalk thing in between Wells and Kelley too. Anyway, let's get this show on the road. Here I am.

3 comments: