HCID 2014: Group D Blog

I300 - Human-Computer Interaction Design - Spring 2014

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

1- Gabriel Herman

My name is Gabe Herman


I am a junior
I am an Informatics major
I am the oldest of 6 kids in my family
I hope to learn how to design things
I thought the door section of the first lecture was very interesting
I am worried about how hard the portfolio will be graded

Posted by Unknown at 8:17 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

I300 Blogs

  • Group A
  • Group B
  • Group C
  • Group E
  • Group F
  • Group G
  • Group H
  • Group I
  • Group J
  • Marty's Blog

Subscribe

Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2014 (131)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (34)
    • ►  February (54)
    • ▼  January (35)
      • 3-Sikander Ansari
      • Week 03 Blog Assignment
      • 2-Molly Kilbane
      • 2 - Kyle Claussen
      • 2 - Jordan Tarantino
      • 2-Steven Lawyer
      • 2 - Adam Schultheis
      • 2 - Ben Briles
      • 2- Corbitt O'Connor
      • 2 - Julie Rogers
      • 2 - Michelle Glozman
      • 2-Donovan McCloskey
      • 2-William Worth
      • 2-Sikander Ansari
      • 2-Patrick Ryan Hunt
      • 2- Gabriel Herman
      • 1- Gabriel Herman
      • Week 02 Blog Assignment
      • 1-Taylor Druhot
      • 1-William Worth
      • 1- Sam Sheahan
      • 1-Adam Schultheis
      • 1 - Michelle Glozman
      • 1 - Jordan Tarantino
      • 1 - Julie Rogers
      • 1 - Patrick Ryan Hunt
      • 1-Donovan McCloskey
      • 1-Steven Lawyer
      • 1-Ben Briles
      • 1-Sikander Ansari
      • 1 - Kyle Claussen
      • From your mentor - Jeffrey Gadzala
      • 1- Corbitt O'Connor
      • 1-Molly Kilbane
      • Week 01 Blog Assignment
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.