Wednesday, January 15, 2014

1-Ben Briles

Hi, my name is Ben Briles, and I'm a sophomore from Bloomington, Indiana majoring in both Studio Art and Informatics. I think the most interesting thing about me is probably my tendency to be somewhat scattered and impulsive. I don't know that the fact itself is interesting, but it certainly makes life more interesting. In my year and a half of college, I've switched majors at least three times. I have a habit of just getting on my bike and riding for as long as I want wherever I want, especially during the summer.
What worries me most about I-300 is most likely the fact that I have little to no experience with design, which is actually the field I hope to go into, oddly enough. I understand that the object of the class is to teach us about design and HCI, but that doesn't make it less daunting by much. However, the first class helped me relax a bit. The class will definitely still require a good amount of work, but not as much as I had previously anticipated, at least based on what I could gather from lecture.



(The hat is not a regular feature. It's my brother's and I knew he'd get ticked if I took a selfie wearing it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment