My name is Jordan Tarantino. I'm a senior majoring in Graphic Design (yes it is actually a major). I hail from Lawrenceburg, IN, which is about 30 minutes southeast of Cincinnati. I love music, art, and science. I play drums in an extra-tight band called the cowboys.
Check our ep out athttp://musicalfamilytree.com/band/cowboys_the if your feel so inclined.
I dislike public speaking, so that is something that always worries me about any class. Not a debilitating worry, just something that always dwells in the back of my mind and makes me uncomfortable. Hopefully I will overcome this irrational fear. Also, my programming skills are weak at best. I know some html and css, but that is baby shit.
It was interesting to see how Marty was using the design of physical objects to start the class. But it makes sense, as all fields of design are related in some way or another. It will be cool to see how he segues into HCI design.

No comments:
Post a Comment