Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1-Sikander Ansari

1. My name is Sikander Ansari. It's a tough name! Pronounced: Sick-on-der.
2. I am a Junior studying Informatics with a cognate in Business. I am from Carmel, IN!
3. I am one of the biggest sports fans you will ever meet. I am loyal to the Indiana Pacers and the Indianapolis Colts, and more than willing to engage in a debate about why my teams are better. I have unique "birthmarks" on my left eyelash and right ear lobe.
4. I am most concerned about the programming aspect of this course as I am not sure if my programming skills are comprehensive enough yet.
5. Our first class was somewhat of a wake up call in terms of thinking a certain way. Everything is created with a purpose, or design. I had never thought of a Coke can in that way - it was cool!
6. A picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment