Tuesday, January 14, 2014
1-Molly Kilbane
My Name is Molly Kilbane. You can refer to me as Molly. I am a senior studying Informatics. My Informatics cognate is Medical Science and I have a minor in Spanish. I am from Indianapolis, Indiana. I am a middle child and I have four sisters. All of my sister's besides my youngest have attended/are still attending college at Indiana University and are all members of the Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. I am very involved in extracurriculars on campus. I am a member of Best Buddies, Special Olympics, Indiana University Dance Marathon, and I enjoy playing intramural sports. My biggest worry about this class is using a sketchbook. I am not artistic and very fearful that my lack of artistic ability will interfere with my sketchbook assignments. A new idea I learned in the first class is the emphasis of team collaboration. It was stated that we will learn how to correctly work as a group, and I think this will be very helpful knowledge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment