Monday, January 20, 2014

1-William Worth

Hey, my name is William Worth, but I'm commonly known as Jordan or Jordy, either one works. I am a sophomore studying Informatics with cognates in Human Centered Computing and Computer Science. I was born in Bloomington, Indiana and then moved to around the country until about seven years ago which brought me back here. I have three younger siblings, two brothers and one sister. My youngest brother and my sister are twins, which make up the fourth set of twins on one side of my family (its a little scary). Another fun fact is that I have broken my right arm three times and I also one time managed to break all of my fingers on my right hand on Slip 'N Slide. In the past, I grew up swimming competitively and still continue to do so today for IU Swim Club. I am also apart of College Mentors for Kids on campus and will be interning with William Morris Endeavor Entertainment in Beverly Hills, California this summer.

One thing that worries me about taking this class is my drawing ability and ability to design, but I am excited about receiving real feedback on the work that I submit.






No comments:

Post a Comment