I always appreciate a class where I learn more than just the class subject material. These are the classes where I receive advice, maybe learn how to be professional, hear life lessons, or gain a new perspective. I300 was the second such class I have taken where I feel I have gained that. This knowledge is the invaluable stuff that I know I will carry with me for the rest of my life. I learned that failing is an unfortunate reality, but failing quickly can lead to success. I learned to always be professional during my internship this summer because it's a constant interview. And of course, I learned about HCI/d. I learned some of the basics of how to think like a designer. When I run into a door and cannot open it on my first try I think: "bad design", as I move on with my day.
The class, in total, was a lesson on improvement. We have to try and try and try again until we succeed or improve. This applies to work as it does to the rest of our lives (relationships, health, etc.). I enjoyed this class, and I am glad it opened my eyes to so many things.
No comments:
Post a Comment